Pardon this horrible footage of Slaughterhouse closing out their Rock The Bells set with “The One” and skip to around the 3:40 mark. Hear the crazed Slaughterhouse chants and see Crooked I with a whole lot of backup address the drama of the day.
“Don’t believe everything you see on the Internet. Don’t nobody gonna disrespect one of my niggas on the muthafuckin’ West Coast.”
I’m sorry my G, but I think that already happened.
Before he brought Ms. Winfrey to his old stomping grounds, Young HO was the other main attraction in the West Coast last night. He headlined the big summer jam for L.A.’s biggest radio station, Power 106. You know the home of Big Boy. Big Boy! Yeah you’ve prolly seen this before but it’s just as good as you remember. Got a problem? Make a better catalogue!
Here’s more bars from the man behind them. Download here. Tracklist after the jump.
01. T.I. – Welcome Back to the Trap
02. T.I. – For Real (World Premiere Exclusive)
03. T.I. – Living (World Premiere Exclusive)
04. T.I. – Bread Up Feat. Scarface
05. T.I. – Dont Give Up (World Premiere Exclusive)
06. T.I. – If Your Brave
07. T.I. – Thats What I Thought
08. T.I. – All the Time
09. T.I. – Magic Ft. Robin Thicke
10. T.I. – Good Love
11. T.I. – Thats the Way You Want it
12. T.I. – We Everywhere (World Premiere Exclusive)
13. T.I. – Stop My Show (World Premiere Exclusive)
14. T.I. – Pimp Squad Da Click (World Premiere Exclusive)
15. T.I. – Never Been Scared (World Premiere Exclusive)
16. T.I. – I Miss You (World Premiere Exclusive)
17. T.I. – Forever Mane (World Premiere Exclusive)
18. T.I. – Chedder (World Premiere Exclusive)
19. T.I. – Going Down (World Premiere Exclusive
Ruh-oh! It’s that time of the year again boys and girls where
MTV’s Brain Trust The 1515 Boys select the hottest rappers in the game. The draft starts August 17th with the number seed announced on August 24th during Diddy’s Making His Band. Get your wet wipes ready.
At the Heineken Red Star Soul concert, Luva Luva ethers Ron Browz’s track. For some reason, I’ve never paid attention to this version. But then again, I never really paid attention to Ron Browz.
Here’s day two of Jay Rock’s daily freestyle series. Dope freestyle, but I still say this concept’s a bad idea.
He held you ladies down this summer and now this fall, Maxwell will move from small theaters to big arenas. Thankfully, he’s bringing my BK neighbor Lonnie along for the ride. You fellas might wanna find out where the after parties are at. This is gonna be a hot ticket for the fairer sex.
Fri Sept 25 – Toronto – Air Canada Centre
Sat Sept 26 – Detroit – Joe Louis Arena (w/o Common)
Mon Sept 28 – New York – Madison Square Garden
Wed Sept 30 – Richmond – Richmond Coliseum
Fri Oct 2 – Washington DC – Verizon Center
Sat Oct 3 – Philadelphia – Wachovia Spectrum (w/o Common)
Mon Oct 5 – Atlanta – Philips Arena
Tue Oct 6 – Charlotte – Time Warner Cable Arena
Thu Oct 8 – Chicago – United Center
Fri Oct 9 – St. Louis – Scottrade Center
Mon Oct 12 – Dallas – TBA
Tue Oct 13 – Houston – Toyota Center
Fri Oct 16 – Los Angeles – Hollywood Bowl
Sat Oct 17 – San Francisco – TBA